Pages

Thursday 8 July 2021

Term 2 Highlights!

this term was all about watch the space. the whole schools learning this term was based on space and planets. my class and team learnt about the atmospheres and how the season and earth work, and way more others.

the hardest thing this term wasnt actually anything it was a fun term I think but the only thing that was hard was work :).

One of my  highlights from this term was the AMAZING fia fia the school put on, which is a type of culture festival that has been going on for years now anyways it is when every kid gets to perform a item in different culture groups. My second favourite highlight was camp, it was so cool to get the opportunity to go because we learnt how to be a good leader and help others out and step up, but that wasn't the only thing we got to do, we did lots of activitys where we work in groups but my most favourite activity at camp was go carting and getting able to be with my friends. there was also a disco we had and a talent show,and a magic show and those were cool.

Task Discription: this is my highlights from this term about wha was the best what I learnt and what was the hardest.

1 comment:

  1. Malo lava Jayah. We are so happy to have you back at school and see you enjoying all the things you've listed in this post. It's good to see that you acknowledge that some of things you enjoyed required hard work - that's part of the joy too! Keep up the good work and attitude towards your education Jayah. Looking forward to seeing some holidays posts from you. Take care

    ReplyDelete