Pages

Monday 22 June 2020

Understanding Decimals

Task Discription: today for maths we had to coulour inthe boxes in numbers so there was a number on top of the colomb and there we had to fill in the hundrens tenths and thousands then we had to colour in the squares so the big boxes were the tenths and the medium ones were  the hundreds and then the smallest one was the thousands. After that we had to put the number in the box were it say write it as a fraction so in that we put the number in and then put slash hundreds or thousands if it is a hundred there will me a number in the hundred and not in the thousand and if it was a thousand it should have a number in it and it wil be a thousand so we put 1 thousand or 1 hundred. I enjoyed this activity because it was easy and fun

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Jayah, I'm Miss Park. I love the way you wrote the task description in great detail. It is easy for me as a reader to know what you have done. I am also glad to know that and you found out the task was easy and fun. Maths can be easy and fun! I totally agree with you. Thank you for sharing and have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete