Pages

Wednesday 27 February 2019

About Me



WALT: To tell people a little bit about our self's where we come from what culture we are what we like to do eat and our age.



Fakalofa Lahi atu my name is Jayah and I am a year six student and i am 10 years of age. I am full Moari and i am from Taranaki new Plymouth I am in room 8 and my teacher is Miss Parent. I enjoy playing outside and finishing of my work. My favourite subjects to do at school is maths reading and writing and at home I like to clean and watch movies and also play outside. The sports I like to do is play cricket and I love play games with my cousin and brother. The games I like to do when its a hot day is water battles or swimming races at the pools I aslo like to swim and skate. sometimes when im board I just listen to music in my room. My brother is half Moari and half Samoan my mum is Moari and my dad is Samoan.

No comments:

Post a Comment